Published on November 23rd, 2016 | by Rachel Anderson0
What to do this Thanksgiving Weekend
Get a feel for a non-Southern Californian winter with ice skating at:
· ICE at Santa Monica, 4th and Arizona
· LA Kings Holiday Ice, LA Live (opens Nov. 26)
Black Friday Shopping
Hit the best sales of the year at:
· Third Street Promenade: shops open at various times
· Westfield Mall, Century City: opens at 8 a.m.
· Westside Pavilion: opens at 6 a.m.
Support your favorite local LA college and pro teams at their weekend games:
· USC Men’s Basketball vs. Southern Methodist University, Nov.
25 at 4:00 p.m.
· USC Football vs. Notre Dame, Nov. 26 at 1:00 p.m.
· LA Kings vs. Chicago Blackhawks, Nov. 26 at 7:30 p.m.
· LA Lakers vs. Atlanta Hawks, Nov. 27 at 6:30 p.m.
· USC Men’s Basketball vs. UCSB, Nov. 27 at 7:00 p.m.
Hollywood Christmas Parade
Get ready for the season and watch hundreds of volunteers and performers parade at the Hollywood Christmas Parade on Nov. 27 at 5:00 p.m. on Hollywood Blvd.
Work off those Thanksgiving calories by participating in the 5k or 10k through the streets of Los Angeles on Nov. 24 at noon
Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
Tune in to the parade on your TV on NBC at 9 a.m. EST